Thank you for downloading Providence Health Plan’s mobile member ID card.
With this app you will be able to:
· View your most recent ID card
· View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
· Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
· Download the app
· Enter your member ID number
· Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
· For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
Providence E-Card is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Providence E-Card (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.